Blue Cash Preferred
- $150 back after $1,000 spend during the first three months
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- 6% cash back at US grocery stores on up to $6,000 in spend per year, 3% back at gas stations and select department stores
- Spend to get 6% cash back is fairly limited for some consumers
- Annual fee is not waived during the first year
This is another overall solid cash back card. Grocery stores are unmatched by other cards up until $6,000 dollars in spend. There is more purchase protection than the other Blue Cash card. It is a bit disappointing that the first year's annual fee is not waived. The card has solid value for the everyday consumer.